Saturday 16 November 2013

Welcome back to my 'secret garden' and meet my future avocado trees, thank you to The Hungry Mouse for sharing the brilliant tutorial! Speaking of garden, if you haven't heard the song Woodstock by Matthew's Southern Comfort (originally written by Joni Mitchell) now is the time, I can't get enough of it. Thank you Joaozinho for the inspiration which has led me back to the guitar. Today I picked up my guitar again after many months of not going anywhere near it and will not put it down until I've perfected this song :) (Big thank you to youtube and Alan Robinson for making it possible!) And if that song doesn't give you hope, open The Return of the Bird Tribes by Ken Carey :) It's my second time reading it, the first time it didn't mean that much to me.. this time it's changing my life and speaking to an inner truth i cannot explain. I know it will find the right people, please enjoy and share...

No comments:

Post a Comment