Wednesday 23 October 2013

project 'my secret garden'

“You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.” ― Richard Bach At home in bed again, and sick and tired, literally of being ill. This time I've got Darth Vader syndrome, when my boyfriend tried to call me to see how I was he thought he called the wrong number, that's how scary I sound! So here's what I'm going to do about it. I'm setting the goal of doing one small thing a week (at least) to make our home more organic, healthy and as self sufficient as possible. My step for this week was finding a little treasure chest called Kitchen Gardeners International already subscribed and started looking at all the goodies there, tips and recipes yay! Join me if you like on my journey and I'll keep you updated on where all of this takes me :) Oh and two gems from Louise L Hay and Sarah Wilson (whose blog is great!) that led me to my project today: 7 louise hay insights for healing your life (and a thyroid tip) and yes! louise hay tells me her #1 healing trick A big thank you to both!

No comments:

Post a Comment