Friday 4 October 2013

an inspiration a day keeps the doctor away

Welcome to my world. It is a beautiful one, colourful and inspiring, but not without challenges, definitely not. I invite whoever is interested to join me on my journey as two of my favourite things in life are: 1. exploring new experiences, finding new inspirations and 2. sharing them with others. A very dear fellow traveller on this journey Kaily asked me to start writing things down. I start my account of adventures with a dedication to You you very kind soul and thank you for the light you brought into my life and others too I'm sure :) Happy awakening to all you other light workers and hope you enjoy and find strength and encouragement in one of my favourite inspirational poems: The Awakening by Sonny Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment