Sunday 6 October 2013

Juice detox day 2

Breakfast today was jolt juice: 2 Apples 1 Orange 1 Cucumber 1/4 Lemon Peeled 4 Kale Leaves and a big mug of warm water with juice of half a lemon. It was really refreshing and tasty, but nothing beats morning glory so far... Having said that maybe today's lunch is competing with it, yummylicious!!! The name is bruschetta tang and is better than any bruchetta I've ever had! The ingredients: 2 Tomatoes 1-2 Garlic Cloves Peeled 1 Bunch of Basil (20 Leaves) 1/4 Lemon Peeled For dinner I decided to get creative after a one hour sauna and steamroom session. Getting inspiration from one of two lovely ladies I miraculously came across in the spa I decided to go wild with avocado, celery and cucumber and added tomatoes and apples and spinach, don't ask me why... I drank it all up, no wasting food here but yuck! Note to self: if ever I get low, lethargic and ill again it's time for some juice. I've had nothing but nutritious juices and lots and lots of water for two days and haven't felt this energetic, sharp and positive in ages. I feel so so good :) I can't believe that my cure was this simple, after visiting a GP, a homeopath, a health food store and spending a fortune nothing was helping my blister go away. Since I've started this detox it's gone down, almost completely disappeared, and haven't even thought of having a cigarette in 3 days! Or chocolate :) The foods I can't wait to get my teeth into funnily enough are my oatcakes, nuts and houmous :) How boring they seem sometimes but when you go without them... like with a lot of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment