Saturday 5 October 2013

inner engineering

This day brought two discoveries my way that I felt I needed to share. One of them is an online course I found thanks to the guidance of a very lovely lady I met at New Delhi airport. She gave me the gift of being able to meditate in a little pond filled with rose petals and the motivation to look into to inner engineering through the isha foundation. I have enrolled on a 7 class course and am finding it incredibly stimulating and thought provoking. Yoga in itself has been a saviour for me in troubled times and has grown to be an addiction to some extent. To me having some shape or form of yoga in my life is like breathing eating and sleeping. Without it I feel lost. If you have similar bond with yoga, inner engineering might call out to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment